2-1-1 connects people to the assistance they need to address everyday challenges of living as well as those that develop during times of community emergencies.
2-1-1 is a 3-digit number that anyone in the metro Atlanta area can dial from either their landline or cell phone to get connected to the services they need. 2-1-1 is available 24/7/365. It’s free and confidential.
- 2-1-1 services are available in over 140 languages
- 2-1-1 is available 24/7/365
- 2-1-1 is free and confidential
- TDD dial 7-1-1 and ask for 2-1-1
2-1-1 services are available in over 140 languages.
How to contact 2-1-1:
Monday – Friday
- Live Chat (hot linked to http://211online.unitedwayatlanta.org) is available 9am-5pm
- Searching the 2-1-1 database
- Download the 2-1-1 app from your app store
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call by dialing 2-1-1 from a landline or cell phone
2-1-1 by the numbers (FY 2012-13)
Member Spotlight: Former Addict Beats the Odds, Gives Back
Cris Taylor was born in Muskogee, Oklahoma, and grew up in a middle-class family. After his second year in college he found himself struggling with an addiction to drugs and alcohol and became homeless for more than three years. Cris came to Atlanta with $3 in his pocket and through United Way’s 2-1-1 Contact Center was able to get into a treatment facility at St. Jude’s.
Download the Free Mobile App!
Agency Applications for the 2-1-1 Database
- Child Care Addendum
- Clothing Closet Addendum
- Disaster Response Form
- Elder and Disabled Adult Assistance
- Elder and Disabled Adult Living
- Employment Services
- Financial Assistance
- Food Pantry
- Inclusion Criteria
- Legal Services
- Medical Care Services
- Medical Equipment and Supplies
- Mental Health Care and Counseling Services
- Mentoring Programs
- Residential Programs
- Volunteer and Donation