Jennifer Grove, Why Do You Live United?
“If you’re ‘waiting on the world to change,’ as John Mayer once told us, this isn’t the group for you. If, however, you’re a leader who wants to positively impact your community’s future, I strongly urge you to join this growing group of change-agents in Atlanta.”
Saturday, September 24, 2016
Multiple volunteering locations
Atlanta & Marietta, Georgia
Registration not yet open
» View Event
Who Are YPL Members?
YPL Members represent some of the top emerging leaders in greater Atlanta, including Atlanta Business Chronicle “40 under 40″ awardees, as well as community and civic leaders.
What We Do
YPL – Young Professional Leaders are compassionate, committed individuals age 40 and under on a mission to encourage the spirit of philanthropy.
Through unique networking events, hands-on volunteering opportunities and innovative leadership trainings, members leverage the power of United Way to connect, serve and grow, both personally and professionally.
- YPL Days of Service – Connect with United Way community partners, programs, and organizations.
- Service Socials – Network while you learn about local issues.
- Junior Leadership Conference – Spend a day mentoring a high school student.
- Signature Gala – Celebrate the YPL leadership, volunteer hours, hard work, professional development and spirit of philanthropy.
- Leadership Luncheons (Exclusively for YPL Premier Members, $1,000+) – Network with Atlanta’s most influential business and civic leadership.
- Advisory Board Service – Help plan YPL events, fundraise on behalf of United Way, recruit new YPL members and meet influential people.
- And more!
As a YPL member, your gift of $500 or more to the United Way of Greater Atlanta Impact Fund* will shape opportunity for people of Greater Atlanta. Click here to join today.
YPL Membership: $500-$999
- Community Benefit: Summer enrichment for 4-year-olds or a year of school supplies for seven kindergartners
- Personal Benefit: Opportunities to meet United Way of Greater Atlanta agency leaders
YPL Premier Membership: $1000+
- Community Benefit: Three computers for a technology learning center at an after-school program
- Personal Benefit: Complimentary invitation to YPL Leadership Lunch series
*The United Way Impact Fund — When you give to the United Way Impact Fund, you are enabling us to provide the best value for your dollar and the biggest impact on community well being.
Ivan Shammas is our new Board Chair for 2016-2017. Read his August Chat with the Chair here.