Your application for assistance has been started.
You should receive an email within the next 1 - 2 business days regarding next steps on your application. The email will be from “Online Connect Access”. Please make sure to check your spam/clutter folder if you do not see the email in your inbox.
Documents to Prepare
- Applicant's Photo ID - a copy of either your license, state-issued ID, or government-issued ID
- Proof of Income for each adult member of the household excluding dependents who are full-time students (monthly paystubs, SSD/SSI/SS award letter, bank statements, unemployment, retirement, child support, letter from employer showing amount earned in period covered [if cash-based]).
- Proof of Residence (current lease) - Applicant's name must be on the lease
- Proof of Extenuating Circumstance Due to COVID-19 (e.g., separation/furloughed notice, reduced hours, check stubs showing work hours before and after the onset of the pandemic, verification of sick leave, FMLA, a copy of utility bills showing an increase due to the pandemic, copies of medical bills incurred after the onset of the pandemic, etc.)
- Current or Past Due Bill (Late or eviction notice, rent statement, gas, electric)
- Proof of Rental/Utility Subsidy – if receiving a subsidy, provide your award letter or annual recertification document
Please do not submit more than one application per household. Applications are being processed as quickly as possible. Submitting additional applications will increase the amount of time it takes our staff to process your request. Submitting only one application will help us process your request faster.
Atlanta Volunteer Lawyers Foundation
Buckhead Christian Ministry
Crossroads Community Ministries
Homes of Light, LLC
Housing Plus, Inc.
Martin Luther King Jr. Resources Collaborative
Rebecca’s Tent, Inc.
Single Parent Alliance & Resource Center