There’s eight weeks until the General Election, and in the state of Georgia, you are eligible to vote by mail as long as you are a registered voter. You can request an absentee ballot, and as long as you make sure to have your ballot filled out and submitted either by drop off, or as specified by each of the 13 counties in our Greater Atlanta region, then your vote will be counted.
Below, we have included links to each of the 13 counties in our coverage region and where you can find additional information about drop-off locations and how to submit these ballots.
- Fulton County
- Cobb County
- DeKalb County
- Gwinnett County
- Henry County — Scroll down the page to the “Henry County Voting Information” header and select the “Absentee” tab for additional information.
- Butts County — The Butts County Administration Building is located at 625 West Third Street, Jackson, Georgia 30233
- Coweta County
- Clayton County — You can fill out an absentee form and print and sign absentee ballot and mail to Clayton County Elections & Registration at 121 S. McDonough St. Jonesboro, Georgia 30236. If you have additional questions, email email@example.com.
- Paulding County — To submit an absentee ballot application via email, please use the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Douglas County
- Cherokee County — Drop off your application at the “County Registrar’s Office” in Cherokee County, which is located at 2782 Marietta Hwy., Suite 100, Canton, Georgia 30114.
- Fayette County — Follow this link for information about voting by absentee ballot in Fayette County.
- Rockdale County — Ballots may be returned by USPS Mail or Express delivery, or to “Office Drop Box.” You can send absentee ballots to the Board of Elections and Voter Registration, 1261 Commercial Dr. SW., Suite B, Conyers, Georgia 30094. For additional questions, contact the office at 770-278-7333 or by email at email@example.com.