2016 – 2020
- The first AAP Leadership Luncheon raises funds for the Build A Library program. United Way delivers books to select after-school programs, launching the Build A Library Program.
- The Build A Library Program evolves into Powering the Potential. AAP makes funding available to promote academic achievement through STEM projects.
- AAP members are now offered professional development events and business resource group events twice a year respectively.
- Mentoring Our Youth events are offered to bring members and funding recipients together for mentoring opportunities.
- The AAP Leadership Luncheon becomes the largest signature event in the history of United Way of Greater Atlanta.
- The first AAP Day of Service takes place at Booker T. Washington High School with over 200 members and students.