2016 – 2020
- AAP delivers books to select after-school programs, launching the Build A Library program.
- The first AAP Leadership Luncheon raises funds for the Build A Library program.
- Build A Library program evolves into Powering the Potential. AAP makes funding available to promote academic achievement through STEM projects.
- AAP members are now offered professional development events and business resource group events twice a year.
- AAP offers Mentoring Our Youth events to members and funding recipients to increase mentoring opportunities.
- AAP Leadership Luncheon becomes the largest signature event in the history of United Way of Greater Atlanta.
- Powering the Potential grows to 6 Build A Library sites, serving more than 430 youth multiple times a week, year-round.